We are not comforted so that we can be comfortable but so that we may be able to comfort others.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

April 21, 2011

Yes my great God is sustaining me and carrying me.  I am not overtaken.  My heart is shattered into so many pieces it seems as if it will never be able to be put together again.  I woke up the other morning thinking Michael would be home that day.  Oh to see his sweet face again and tell him I love him one more time and hear him say how he loves me too.  The tears seem to never stop and the sadness never goes away.

"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth and called from it's farthest regions,
And said to you, You are my servant I have chosen you and have not cast you away;
Fear not, for I am with you Be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen
you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand"
Isaiah 41:9-10

Restoration will come and my winter will turn to spring.  My hope is in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment