We are not comforted so that we can be comfortable but so that we may be able to comfort others.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

May 16, 2011

These past days and weeks have been so very difficult.  I feel Michael's absence growing like a big black hole that follows me wherever I go.
I look around at my life and it is as though a fierce fire has forced it's way through and incinerated everything in it's path.  There are only 5 lives standing in a mound of ashes.  How do you ever rebuild a life out of ashes?  They are dust.
I will continue to stand in these ashes with my 4 precious children until my faithful God moves us forward.
Oh how I know He will provide the grace and strength to stand.  My mind tells me that one day I will rejoice again, but my heart is so tattered and broken. 
So thankful that I am bound to my Saviour, for He will never let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment