We are not comforted so that we can be comfortable but so that we may be able to comfort others.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

March 31, 2011

A day I will never forget.  A day that has burned a whole in my heart of hearts.  My beloved husband has gone home.  He is beholding the face of my sweet Saviour in no more pain and misery.  Oh how my heart is broken.

"You who have shown me great and severe troubles shall revive me again,
And bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my
greatness and comfort me on every side"
Psalm 71:20-21

Yes, today, Oh Father, You have comforted me on EVERY side.  So I will lay my head down tonight knowing how good and faithful You are.  I will continue to praise You.  Please keep me close, ever bound to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment